Reimagining & improvinglife every day
The new Henkel brand unites our heritage and ambition going forward: engaging people to shape a purposeful future together with us and driving progress, while building on our core strengths.
Latest Press Releases
Henkel presents successful implementation of purposeful growth agenda and raises sales guidance for 2022
- Implementation of new organizational structure in the Consumer Brands business unit ahead of plan
- Continued strong organic sales performance at Adhesive Technologies
- Outlook for organic sales growth for Henkel in fiscal 2022 increased: +5.5 to +7.5 percent (previously +4.5 to +6.5 percent)
- Adhesive Technologies and Consumer Brands well positioned for capturing future growth and profit opportunities
- Confirmation of mid- to long-term financial ambition
Henkel acquires Thermexit business from Nanoramic
Henkel has completed the acquisition of the Thermal Management Materials business of Nanoramic Laboratories (Nanoramic) headquartered in Boston, MA, USA, marketed under the brand Thermexit™ (Thermexit). Nanoramic, until 2018 known as FastCAP Systems Corporation, is an R&D company focused on developing high-end energy storage and thermal management technologies based on carbon composites. With this acquisition Henkel aims to strengthen the position of its Adhesive Technologies business unit in the growing markets for Thermal Interface Materials (TIM) by expanding its capabilities in high-performance segments.
Henkel acquires advanced materials start-up NBD Nanotechnologies Inc.
Henkel completed the acquisition of the US-based advanced materials start-up NBD Nanotechnologies Inc. (NBD Nano). NBD Nano, headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, has expertise in developing surface properties such as repellency for plastics or optical coatings for displays. With this acquisition Henkel aims to strengthen the position of its Adhesive Technologies business unit in the area of functional coatings.