Reimagining & improvinglife every day
The new Henkel brand unites our heritage and ambition going forward: engaging people to shape a purposeful future together with us and driving progress, while building on our core strengths.
Latest Press Releases
Henkel delivers significant organic sales growth in the first quarter
- Group sales increase organically by +7.1 percent to around 5.3 billion euros; nominal +6.1 percent:
- Adhesive Technologies generates double-digit organic sales growth of +10.7 percent; nominal +11.6 percent
- Beauty Care with slightly negative organic sales development of -1.2 percent; nominal -3.5 percent, due to implementation of planned portfolio measures
- Laundry & Home Care records very strong organic sales growth of +4.9 percent; nominal +2.2 percent
- Emerging markets with double-digit sales growth, mature markets with strong growth
- Merger of Laundry & Home Care and Beauty Care business units into integrated multi-category platform Henkel Consumer Brands:
- Strengthening growth momentum and margin profile in the consumer business
- Significant synergies: around 500 million euros gross savings targeted in the mid term
- First phase of measures to be implemented by the end of 2023: around 250 million euros annualized net savings expected, around 2,000 jobs affected worldwide
- Portfolio measures for businesses with total annual sales of up to 1 billion euros under review
- Outlook for fiscal 2022 updated on April 29
- Clear commitment to mid- to long-term financial ambition
Henkel Opens New Technical Application Center in Silicon Valley to Foster Next-Generation Electronics Development
Henkel today announced the opening of its Application Center in Santa Clara, CA designed to support product development for the company’s high-tech customers in the Silicon Valley region.
Henkel recognized as one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity 2022 by Forbes
For the second year in a row Henkel recognized as one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity 2022 by Forbes. The Best Employers for Diversity were chosen based on an independent survey of over 60,000 employees working for companies employing at least 1,000 people in their U.S. operations.
Finding Opportunity in Every Experience: An Interview With Senthil Pichandi
Senthil Pichandi, Vice President, Global Product Safety & Regulatory Affairs, shares how his background and culture has shaped how he views the world. As a mentor to the next generation of leaders, he reinforces the importance of celebrating what makes us unique and taking the time to teach and learn about others to create a more inclusive and equitable world.