What does it taketo be apioneer?
Reimagining and improving life every day. Today and for generations to come. That is what pioneers do. That is what we do.
Henkel at a Glance
Latest Press Releases
Henkel delivers very strong organic sales growth in the first quarter
- Group sales increase organically by 6.6 percent to around 5.6 billion euros; nominal 6.4 percent
- Growth driven by very strong sales increases in both business units:
- Adhesive Technologies with organic growth of 6.8 percent, nominal 6.1 percent
- Consumer Brands achieves organic sales growth of 7.0 percent, nominal 7.3 percent
- Exit from business activities in Russia completed
- Further progress in implementing strategic growth agenda
- Outlook for fiscal 2023 confirmed
Henkel opens Adhesive Technologies Technology Center in Bridgewater
Henkel, a global leader in adhesives, sealants and functional coatings, has officially opened its Technology Center in Bridgewater, New Jersey, US. Occupying 70,000 square ft., the center provides a unique and interactive destination for the company’s strategic partners and customers. The facility showcases Henkel’s entire technology portfolio of adhesives, sealants, functional coatings and specialty materials and supports an environment for collaboration with customers from over 800 industry segments to develop innovative solutions.
Dividend on prior-year level resolved
At the Annual General Meeting of Henkel AG & Co. KGaA on April 24, 2023, the shareholders approved all agenda items. A total of about 88 percent of the voting capital stock was represented. For the first time since April 2019, the Annual General Meeting was again held as an attendance event at the CCD-Stadthalle in Düsseldorf.
Henkel semiconductor packaging innovations earn Material Supplier of the Year Award
Henkel today announced that it has earned the Material Supplier of the Year distinction from the 3D InCites community as part of its recent 3DInCites Awards program. The Henkel nomination highlighted the company’s launch of several groundbreaking products designed to tackle many challenges facing semiconductor package designers and manufacturers. Formulations that address today’s device complexities include robust underfills for leading-edge flip chip devices, versatile die attach film, and high thermal die attach pastes.