What does it taketo be apioneer?
Reimagining and improving life every day. Today and for generations to come. That is what pioneers do. That is what we do.
Latest Press Releases
Henkel successfully maintains growth momentum with double-digit sales increase in the third quarter
- Group reports organic sales growth of +11.3% to new all-time high of around 6 billion euros, nominal +17.3%, with all three business units contributing:
- Adhesive Technologies achieves double-digit organic sales growth of +16.8%, nominal +22.6%
- Beauty Care reports positive organic sales growth of +0.9%, nominal +8.4%
- Laundry & Home Care generates significant organic sales growth of +7.3%, nominal +13.2%
- Double-digit sales growth in emerging markets, very strong growth in mature markets
- Merger of Laundry & Home Care and Beauty Care into Consumer Brands ahead of plan
- Outlook for fiscal 2022: Raised guidance for sales and earnings based on continued strong business performance
Change in the Henkel Management Board
Henkel today announced that Jan-Dirk Auris, the Board member responsible for the Adhesive Technologies business unit, will conclude his longstanding and successful service to the company at the end of January 2023, following the joint decision to forego a prolongation of his existing contract, which is scheduled to expire at the end of 2023. He will support the handover of responsibility to his successor.
PALLUMINA™ thin-film process for automotive production recognized for sustainability contributions
Today, Henkel was recognized with an award from the Suppliers Partnership for the Environment for demonstrating outstanding innovation in an advanced manufacturing process leading to significant environmental and economic impact. The award recognizes the use of the PALLUMINA™ thin-film process on the 2021 Toyota Tacoma and Tundra.