In our job portal, you can find all current vacancies and job offers worldwide. We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Jobs & Application
Find job offers:
Set filters (0)
Job offers: 0 of 0
Since the outbreak of the Coronavirus, Henkel has taken rapid and comprehensive measures. We do everything possible to ensure the safety of our employees around the world, our customers and partners and to maintain operations under these challenging circumstances. Of course, this unprecedented situation also has an impact on our ongoing recruitment. We will continue our recruitment of open positions. But since physical distance is the most important for the safety and health of all of us, no travel or personal meetings take place. We are grateful that we can offer many of our employees to work remotely. Interviews will mainly be done virtually, and phone or video calls will replace physical meetings whenever possible. You are welcome to connect with us!
Your application at Henkel
We want your recruitment experience with Henkel to be effective and efficient – that’s why our online application allows you to get started quickly and easily.
Documents for your online application
You’ll need the following documents for the online application (PDF preferred). To speed up the review of your documents, please upload all relevant documents together at the same time:
- Resume or curriculum vitae (C.V.)
- Other documents, e.g., diplomas, certificates, transcripts (saved and uploaded as one PDF preferably)
- A cover letter is not mandatory as part of our application process, but can be uploaded optionally
Do you have a LinkedIn profile? Then it’s easy to import your qualifications into our job portal. Make sure you also follow Henkel on LinkedIn to stay up-to-date on the exciting things happening at our organization. Learn more
The job portal services
The online recruitment tool offers the following services:
- Search for relevant jobs matching your profile
- Add your profile and apply via the online recruitment tool
- Look at and update the information you stored on our system at any time
- Activate the alert system so that you are informed about new openings
- Track the status of your online application
- Choose your preferred language
- Share job offers via Facebook by using the "tell a friend" function
- Use the contact form and ask questions (no application)
Learn more about your future at Henkel
Let’s dare to make an impact together.
A career with us means growing in a vibrant and diverse culture of trust and belonging and bringing your ideas to life.
Do you dare to make an impact? Let's talk.