Henkel Consumer Brands
With our hair category, we are active in the consumer goods as well as the hair professional business. The hair consumer segment offers products for hair coloration, styling and care for both retail and direct-to-consumers. For professional hair salons we offer hair treatment, coloring, finishing and styling products. Schwarzkopf Professional is among the world’s three leading suppliers of professional hair care products. In 2017, Henkel expanded its Hair Professional business in the USA – the world’s largest single professional hairdressing market – through the acquisitions of Nattura Laboratorios, S.A. de C.V, and Zotos International Inc.
Every second the hair of 20 consumers is colored with Henkel hair colorants!
Research and Development
News & Stories
Henkel signs agreement with Shell on renewable-based ingredients for Persil®, Purex® and all® brands
Shell to replace approximately 200,000 tonnes of fossil feedstocks with renewable feedstocks for cleaning ingredients used in Henkel’s largest laundry brands in North America. A third-party certified mass balance approach will be used.
Bruno Piacenza leaves Henkel after more than 30 years of successful service to the company
Effective September 30, 2022, Bruno Piacenza (56), who has been Executive Vice President of Henkel's Laundry & Home Care business sector since 2011, will leave the Henkel Management Board, as already announced at the beginning of the year. Wolfgang König (50), currently Executive Vice President for Beauty Care, will additionally assume responsibility for Laundry & Home Care with effect from October 1, 2022 and will also lead the newly created Henkel Consumer Brands business unit in the future.
Henkel presents successful implementation of purposeful growth agenda and raises sales guidance for 2022
- Implementation of new organizational structure in the Consumer Brands business unit ahead of plan
- Continued strong organic sales performance at Adhesive Technologies
- Outlook for organic sales growth for Henkel in fiscal 2022 increased: +5.5 to +7.5 percent (previously +4.5 to +6.5 percent)
- Adhesive Technologies and Consumer Brands well positioned for capturing future growth and profit opportunities
- Confirmation of mid- to long-term financial ambition