At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Work closely with the product manager and software development manager team to ensure that the product architecture supports the product roadmap.
- Use mature frameworks and technologies to design and develop high-performance, high-availability, and multilingual applications on team projects.
- Guide the software engineers in the team, improve the software development level of the engineers, and provide better architectural solutions.
- Lead and lead the complex networking product operation person to carry out the detailed design of the software development team and participate in software development. This will include advice and contributions on the implementation and delivery of software components.
- Cooperate with devOps engineer to do the product launch and operation and maintenance work.