Are you a highly motivated, innovative student looking to gain career-building experience in finance and make an impact at a leading global organization?
If yes, you could be a great fit for one of Henkel’s Fall 2024 Undergraduate Finance Internships. As a finance intern, you will play an integral part of our team, while gaining real-world experience and a comprehensive understanding of finance functions within a global organization.
Henkel’s fall internships typically start mid-year and last 4 to 6 months. For a specific role, the schedule could be part- or full-time; after you submit your application, you will have the chance to discuss these details with your Henkel recruiter during the screening phase. Following your internship, you may be invited to join Henkel as a full-time employee in the future.
Based on your interests and skillset, you will be considered for a variety of finance internships to support our Adhesives and Consumer Brands business units during Fall 2024. You can expect your internship to include assignments like:
- Working in one of the following finance areas: Accounting, Controlling, Financial Planning; Purchasing; Treasury, Order to Cash, or Tax and Global Trade (or another finance function)
- Expanding your skills in overall financial management with full exposure to the P&L
- Completing projects for short-, mid- and long-term financial planning and new product initiatives
In addition to the job functions of your assigned department, you will also develop your professional skillset through:
- Exciting projects that allow you to make real impact and collaborate with Henkel colleagues worldwide
- Countless learning opportunities available through Henkel’s online learning platform with over 9,000 courses
- Networking events with Henkel business unit leaders, diversity and inclusion experts and sustainability ambassadors
- Ongoing feedback discussions that allow you to accomplish concrete goals