Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Strategic & Financial Controlling - Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Become part of our global business controlling team with exceptional visibility in an international environment and plenty of room for personal and professional development
- Work together with stakeholders around the globe and the CFO for Adhesive Technologies, where you can have a direct impact on the business success of Henkel
- Take our financial reporting, planning and forecasting activities to the next level by leveraging digital controlling tools and big data analysis, setting standards and rolling them out globally
- Get insights into the development of mid- and long-term financial goals in line with the strategic direction and in comparison to markets and peers
- Contribute to the short-term planning process including appropriate risk and opportunity assessments and implementation of necessary countermeasures
- Provide financial recommendations based on insightful simulations and analyses
- Actively shape the financial communication of Adhesive Technologies, the preparation of top management meetings and the financial integration of acquisitions
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business-related studies, preferably with focus on controlling, finance, accounting or similar subject
- Fluent English language skills and German language preferred
- Excellent knowledge of IT tools (MS Office applications and BI, etc.)
- Highly motivated, team-oriented person with a distinct ‘Can-Do’ attitude
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Duration of 4-6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2025 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.