Egypt, Cairo, Global Business Solutions+
HRDirect Learning management Specialist (German Speaker)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for end-to-end operations to organize Learning and Leadership trainings for specific programs based on Local HR and vendor alignments (including system booking, financial processing, and evaluation analysis based on report extractions if needed).
- Monitor and analyze the quality, feedback and success of trainings completed.
- Responsible to provide trainings statistics and give recommendations with needed action plan.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or any relevant study
1 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite applications (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Interest in Information Technologies (Automation & Robotics)
- Cornerstone (CSOD) or any other Learning Management System tool knowledge is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork abilities.
- German Language is required.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, and mindsets.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.